1. Reconnect me with 6 classmates from High school, 25 years after the school closed.
2. Allow me to peep in on my children’s lives to get a clue how they are really doing (NOTE: never actually engage them over Facebook – not a good idea.)
3. Stay connected with friends and business colleagues on a daily basis. Oh the joy of status updates!
4. Make it easy for my Mother to ‘see’ her children, grandchildren, great grand children and yes great-great grandchild moving through life – and all of us each other and her!
5. Encourage all of the above to have a little fun each day with status update games, apps, photo tagging and more.
Thank you Facebook!