My wife is traveling in Europe. While I am enjoying the time alone at home, I'm learning some interesting things:
1. Brown clothing is best washed in the dark load.
2. We use a lot of water on the plants - Thirsty little things.
3. A fish can go days without being fed, apparently (note to self - feed fish)
4. There are many things I obviously don't remember without a reminder.
5. I really don't read the newspaper - I just bring it inside.
6. Absence (abstinence?) does make the heart grow fonder.
7. I will eat about anything if it is handy, doesn't smell rotten or look too fuzzy.
8. My dogs are neurotic and needy (another note - feed the dogs).
9. Things get dusty.
10. I like the bed being made before I climb in at night.